All deadlines are in local time (GMT+09:00).
Online payment will also be closed after 13 June 2015.
Late registration fee must be paid on site but only cash (JPY) will be accepted.
- Early registration (online registration) until 12 June 2015
- Late registration (on-site registration) from 4 July 2015 to 10 July 2015
|Early Registration (before 12 June 2015)
|On-site Registration (4-10 July 2015)
- Registration fee includes all lunches and coffee breaks for 6 - 10 July, a
welcome reception on 6 July, and a banquet on 9 July. Proceedings and workshops are not
included (see below).
- The rate is the same for both ICALP and LICS participants, who can attend all talks and events for 6 - 10 July.
- Member registration fee applies to the members of: EATCS, IEEE, ACM, ACM SIGLOG, and ASL.
To Join EATCS, visit here.
To join ACM SIGLOG, visit here.
|ICALP Proceedings (electronic copies in USB stick)
|LICS Proceedings (electronic copies in USB stick)
|Banquet ticket for accompanied person
|Workshop Registration Fee (4-5 July)
- Workshops registration fee includes coffee break and talks in all workshops held in 4 and 5 July.
- It is possible to participate in workshops without attending/paying for the main conferences.
Workshop registration can be done either via the online registration, or on-site with payment by
- All cancellations before 12 June 2015 will be subject to
a 5,000 JPY cancellation fee. No refunds will be made after this date.
- All refund requests must be made via email to the
- The conference hotel offers a reservation service via the
For the special rate for ICALP2015 and LICS2015,
enter the access code "ICALPLICS2015".
The rooms with special rate are available for nine nights
from 3 July to 11 July (departure on 12 July), within the capacity we are holding.
This rate is exclusively for the participants and accompanied persons,
and cannot be applied to other guests.
(ADDED ON 11 May 2015: The rooms on 4 July of the conference hotel had been sold out.)
- In addition, JTB Corporation offers their reservation service
for other hotels in Kyoto. Details will be added to
the online registration page soon.
(ADDED ON 18 June 2015: Hotel rooms reserved by JTB had been sold out.)
Prospective participants who need an invitation letter for their visa application
should contact the local organizers
- Authors of accepted papers, as well as those involved in the organization of
ICALP2015 and/or LICS2015, should explicitly mention that, so that the local
organizers can arrange the letter in time.