- Bethe's states for generalized XXX and XXZ
models (with N.A. Liskova)
Physics and Combinatorics 2000
(Proceedings of the Nagoya 2000 International
Workshop on Physics and Combinatorics, Nagoya University,
August 21-26, 2000), 148-160,
World Scientific, Singapore, 2001
- Completeness of Bethe's states for generalized XXZ model,
UTMS-96-35, 1996, 12p.;
Completeness of Bethe's states for generalized XXZ
model (with A.N.Kirillov)
J. Phys. A 30 (1997), no.4, 1209-1226.
Clebsch-Gordan and Racah-Wigner coefficients for $U_q(SU(1,1))$
Int. Jour. Mod. Phys. 7 (1992), 611-621.
- Calculus problems for out of sight students (Russian, with
Leningrad, 1990, 35p.
- Problems on derivation and integration (Russian, with T.N.Ivanova
Leningrad, 1985, 107p.
- Problems on complex numbers and limits (Russian, with T.N.Ivanova
Leningrad, 1984, 91p.
- Off-mass-shell amplitude in the dual string model (Russian,
Soviet Nuclear Physics 33 (1981), n.6, 1626-1638
- The string model of pomerons and reggeons interaction
Ph.D thesises, Leningrad State University, 1980, 160p.
- Local currents in the spin string theory, (Russian,
Vestnik of Leningrad State University (1980), isue 3,
- Transition amplitudes for excited open and closed strings in the dual
Vestnik of Leningrad State University (1980), isue 1, n.4,
- Interactions of reggeons and pomerons in the dual string model
Vestnik of Leningrad State University (1979), isue 1, n.4,
- Local currents in the dual theory (Russian)
Soviet Nuclear Physics 26 (1977), n.6, 1287-1299
To send e-mail click here
visits to this page since February 11 1998
Last updated November 25, 1997