PD seminar is organized by myself, where I asks postdocs to give expository talks. The topics and speakers are chosen by myself, and audiences are supposed to give a talk once par a semester unless I approve.
2015 Winter Schedule
Oct. 1 : Nishinaka
Oct. 8 : Nakajima
Oct. 15 : Nakajima
Oct. 22 : ?
Oct. 29 : No seminar, as Nakajima is away.
Nov. 5 : ?
Nov. 12 : No seminar, as Nakajima is away.
Nov. 19 : ?
Nov. 26 : ?
Dec. 3 : ?
Dec. 10 : No seminar, Shanghai Conference on Representation Theory, Chongming island near Shanghai
Dec. 17 :
Dec. 24 :
Jan. 7 :
Jan. 14 :
2015 Summer Schedule
Apr. 9 : Ookawa, cancelled due to illness of Nakajima
Apr. 16 : Wakimoto
Apr. 23 : No seminar
Apr. 30 : Wakabayashi
May 7 : No seminar
May 14 : Ookawa
May 21 : No seminar
May 28 : No seminar
June 4 : Kodera
June 11 : Nakajima
June 18 : Takayama
June 25 :
July 9 : No seminar
July 16 : No seminar
July 23 : No seminar
July 30 : No seminar
2013 Summer Schedule
In this semester, the style is different from the ordinary one. We first learn basic on W-algebras following Frenkel-BenZvi [F-BZ], and then study the paper by Maulik-Okounkov [MO]. Finally Nakajima will explain the joint work in progress with Braverman and Finkelberg.
- Apr. 18, W-algebra [F-BZ] 1, Ryosuke Kodera
- Apr. 25, W-algebras [F-BZ] 2, Ryosuke Kodera
- May 2, W-algebras [F-BZ] 3, Ryosuke Kodera + Opers 1, Hiraku Nakajima
- May 9, Opers 2, Hiraku Nakajima
I explain 0-opers and Hitchin hamiltonian following [BD].
- May 16, BRST cohomology, Yuuya Takayama
- May 23, [MO] 1, Hiraku Nakajima
- May 30, [MO] 2, Hiraku Nakajima
- June 6, no seminar
- June 13, no seminar
- June 20, no seminar
- June 27, no seminar
- July 4, [MO] 3, Hiraku Nakajima
- July 11, Ohkawa, Smirnov: Instanton $R$-matrix
- July 18, Hiraku Nakajima
- July 25, Hiraku Nakajima
- Aug. 1, no seminar, because of workshop
- [BD] A. Beilinson and V. Drinfeld, Quantization of Hitchin's
integrable system and Hecke eigensheaves, Available at
- [F-BZ] E. Frenkel and D. Ben-Zvi, Vertex algebras and algebraic curves, second
ed., Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, vol.~88, American Mathematical
Society, Providence, RI, 2004.
- [MO] D. Maulik and A. Okounkov, Quantum groups and quantum cohomology,