- June 29 - July 17, Park City Institute Summer Program
- Spring, Institute Mittag-Leffler
- Dec. 13 - 19, Representation Theory and applications to Combinatorics, Geometry and Quantum Physics, Feigin 60 Moscow
- Dec. 2 - 6, Chern-Simons reserach lectures, UC Berkeley
- Oct. 21, Kazhdan-Lusztig conjecture via quasi-maps and Uhlenbeck spaces,
Informal Mathematical Physics Seminar, Columbia University, pdf
- Oct., Quiver varieties, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook
- Sep.- Oct., Cohomology in Mathematics and Physics, Euler International Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg
- Sep. 9 - 13, School and Workshop on geometric correspondences of gauge theories, ICTP, Trieste
- Aug. 7 - 8, Representation Theory and Algebraic Structures, Seoul
- Gauge theory and Representation Theory
- July 30 - Aug. 2, 2013 RIMS SYMPOSIUM "String Theory, Integrable Systems and Representation theory",
- title: Integral forms of W-algebras
- abstract: During the study of the AGT conjecture, I am lead to introduce an integral form of the W-algebra, defined over
$\mathbb Q[\varepsilon_1, \varepsilon_2]$, where $k+h^\vee = -\varepsilon_2/\varepsilon_1$.
The definition does not involve the AGT, and is based on the BRST cohomological definition of the W-algebra.
I will explain the construction, and the specialization at $\varepsilon_1=0$.
- June 24 - 28, Representation Theory and Categorification, at PRIMA2013 conference, Shanghai
- Cluster algebras and singular supports of perverse sheaves
- June 11(Tue) - 21(Fri), Development of moduli theory, MSJ-SI, RIMS
- June 3 - 14, Moduli spaces and their invariants in mathematical physics, Montreal
- Apr.8 - 12, Interactions between Noncommutative Algebra, Representation Theory, and Algebraic Geometry, MSRI
- Mar. 3 - 9, Infinite Analysis 13, RIMS, Japan