RIMS LUNCH MAP
I list Japanese food restaurants only.
There are many more restaurants, which I haven't tried yet.
Except for Student Canteen, the restaurants are not so large and cannot accommodate so many.
Most of the restaurants cost no more than 1000 yen, but $ indicates they may cost a bit more.
- Student Canteen (生協食堂): One can pick a variety of foods. Closed on Sundays.
- Sun Aid Eisuke (サンエイドえいすけ): Traditional Japanese plates. Closed on Mondays. $
- Sushi Jin (すし甚): Shushi. Closed on Thursdays. $
- Minori (みのり): Soba noodles. Closed on Sundays. $
- Tenka Ippin (天下一品): Thick ramen noodles. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Kamon (かもん): Sushi, udon noodles, and everything. Closed on Thursdays.
- Matsuo (まつお): Crispy noodles (sara udon). Closed on Fridays.
- Yoshidaya (吉田屋): Ramen noodles. Closed on Saturdays.
- Junsai (順菜): Typical Japanese lunch plates.
- Tosca: Western style vegan (fried soy meat). Closed on Sundays and Mondays. $
- ShinshinDo (進々堂): Cafe with a good atmosphere. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Sujata: Japanese style vegan. Closed on Saturdays.
- Proverbs [15:17]: 3rd floor. Western style vegan. Closed on Mondays. $
- James Kitchen (ジェイムスキッチン): "Hamburger" steaks.
- Okuda (おくだ): Pork cutlet (tonkatsu). Closed on Tuesdays.
- SanAi Fanten (三愛ふぁんてん): Japanese pancakes (okonomiyaki) etc.
- HiraganaKan (ひらがな館): "Western style" foods. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Kitchen Gorilla (キッチンごりら): "Western style" foods. Closed on Mondays.
- Mohei (茂平): Soba and udon noodles. Closed on Fridays.