- On injectivity and nuclearity for operator spaces (in collaboration
Duke Math. J.,
110 (2001), 489--521.
- Amenable actions and exactness for discrete groups,
C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. I Math., 330 (2000), 691--695.
- Homogeneity of the pure state space of
a separable C*-algebra
(in collaboration with Kishimoto and Sakai),
Canad. Math. Bull.,
46 (2003), 365--372.
- Solid von Neumann algebras,
192 (2004), 111--117.
- Amenable Actions And Applications,
of Mathematicians, Vol. II, 1563--1580,
Eur. Math. Soc., Zürich, 2006.
- Weak amenability of hyperbolic groups,
Groups Geom. Dyn., 2 (2008), 271--280.
- On a class of II_1 factors with at most one Cartan subalgebra
(in collaboration with Popa),
Ann. of Math. (2),
172 (2010), 713--749. arXiv:0706.3623
- Examples of groups which are not weakly amenable,
Kyoto J. Math., 52 (2012), 333--344.
- Survey on weak amenability for groups (Handout.pdf)
- Japanese Western Operator Algebra Seminar, Awarayunomachi, December 2010.
- Finite Dimensional Approximations
of Discrete Groups, Oberwolfach, May 2011.
- II1 factors: rigidity, symmetries
and classification, IHP (Paris), May 2011.
- Workshop in Analysis and Probability,
Texas A&M University, July 2011.
- Banach Algebras 2011,
Waterloo, August 2011.
- C*-Algebras and Related Topics,
RIMS, September 2011.
- von Neumann Algebras and Related Topics,
RIMS, January 2012.
K-Theory, C*-algebras and Topology of Manifolds II,
Chern Institute of Mathematics (Tianjin), May 2012.
- Geometry and Analysis on
Discrete Groups, Kyoto, June 2012.
- ME embeddings for groups
- An introduction to sofic groups
- Weak amenability for groups and its applications (Mini Course)
- Is an irng singly generated as an ideal? (Handout.pdf)
- Introduction to Connes' embedding problem (4-hour minicourse)
- More on the fixed point property of semi-direct product groups
- Survey on the classification of von Neumann factors of type II1
- Connes's Embedding Problem and its equivalent (6-hour minicourse)
- Quantum correlations and Tsirelson's problem
- Fortifications of Kazhdan's property (4-hour minicourse)
- Analytic approximation properties for discrete groups (6-hour minicourse, Handwritten Notes)
Back to the main Index.