- Amenable actions and exactness for discrete groups.
C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. I Math., 330 (2000), 691--695.
- Homogeneity of the pure state space of
a separable C*-algebra
(in collaboration with Kishimoto and Sakai).
Canad. Math. Bull., 46 (2003), 365--372.
- Solid von Neumann algebras.
Acta Math., 192 (2004), 111--117.
- Amenable Actions And Applications.
International Congress of Mathematicians, Vol. II, 1563--1580,
Eur. Math. Soc., Zürich, 2006.
- Weak amenability of hyperbolic groups.
Groups Geom. Dyn., 2 (2008), 271--280.
- On a class of II_1 factors with at most one Cartan subalgebra
(in collaboration with Popa).
Ann. of Math. (2), 172 (2010), 713--749.
- Examples of groups which are not weakly amenable.
Kyoto J. Math., 52 (2012), 333--344.
- Noncommutative real algebraic geometry of Kazhdan's property (T).
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 15 (2016), 85--90.
- Noncommutative real algebraic geometry of Kazhdan's property (T) (Handout.pdf)
- Séminaire Géométrie Topologie Dynamique, Orsay, February 2014.
- Séminaire Dynamique Mesurable, ENS Lyon, February 2014.
- Séminaire d'Algèbres d'Opérateurs, Paris 7, March 2014.
- Operator Algebras Seminar, Fields Institute, April 2014.
- Operator Algebra Seminar, University of Tokyo, April 2014.
- Conference on Banach methods in Noncommutative Geometry, Wuhan, June 2014.
- Colloquium, Kyoto University, July 2014.
- Classification, STructure, Amenability and Regularity, University of Glasgow, September 2014.
- von Neumann algebras and ergodic theory, UCLA, September 2014.
- Arithmetic and allied subjects on the banks of the Neva, EIMI, November 2014.
- Colloquium, UCSD, October 2015.
- Approximation Properties for Group C*-Algebras (4-hour minicourse)
- Introduction to Noncommutative Real Algebraic Geometry (minicourse)
- Elementary amenable groups are quasidiagonal (Handout.pdf)
- The Furstenberg boundary and C*-simplicity
- Kyoto Operator Algebra Seminar, RIMS, October 2014.
- Functional Analysis Seminar, UCLA, February 2015.
- Workshop on C*-algebras: Structure and Classification, WWU Münster, April 2015.
- NCGOA, Vanderbilt University, May 2015.
- Operator Algebra and Harmonic Analysis,
TSIMF (Sanya), May 2015.
- Operator Algebra Seminar, University of Tokyo, June 2015.
- Noncommutative Geometry, Oberwolfach, June 2015.
- A functional analysis proof of Gromov's polynomial growth theorem
- WCOAS, UCSD, October 2015.
- Kyoto Operator Algebra Seminar, RIMS, October 2015.
- Colloquium, Kyushu University, November 2015.
- Measured group theory, ESI, February 2016.
- Nordic Congress of Mathematics, Stockholm, March 2016.
- Seminar, École Normale Supérieure, April 2016.
- A continuum of C*-norms on B(H) \otimes B(H) and related tensor products
- A remark on fullness of some group measure space von Neumann algebras
Back to the main Index.