- Amenable actions and exactness for discrete groups.
C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. I Math., 330 (2000), 691--695.
- Homogeneity of the pure state space of
a separable C*-algebra
(in collaboration with Kishimoto and Sakai).
Canad. Math. Bull., 46 (2003), 365--372.
- Solid von Neumann algebras.
Acta Math., 192 (2004), 111--117.
- Amenable Actions And Applications.
International Congress of Mathematicians, Vol. II, 1563--1580,
Eur. Math. Soc., Zürich, 2006.
- Weak amenability of hyperbolic groups.
Groups Geom. Dyn., 2 (2008), 271--280.
- On a class of II_1 factors with at most one Cartan subalgebra
(in collaboration with Popa).
Ann. of Math. (2), 172 (2010), 713--749.
- Noncommutative real algebraic geometry of Kazhdan's property (T).
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 15 (2016), 85--90.
- A functional analysis proof of Gromov's polynomial growth theorem.
Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér. (4), accepted.
- Elementary amenable groups are quasidiagonal (Handout.pdf)
- The Furstenberg boundary and C*-simplicity (Handout.pdf)
- Kyoto Operator Algebra Seminar, RIMS, October 2014.
- Functional Analysis Seminar, UCLA, February 2015.
- Workshop on C*-algebras: Structure and Classification, WWU Münster, April 2015.
- NCGOA, Vanderbilt University, May 2015.
- Operator Algebra and Harmonic Analysis,
TSIMF (Sanya), May 2015.
- Operator Algebra Seminar, University of Tokyo, June 2015.
- Noncommutative Geometry, Oberwolfach, June 2015.
- Symposium: The mathematical legacy of Uffe Haagerup, University of Copenhagen, June 2016.
- A functional analysis proof of Gromov's polynomial growth theorem (Handout.pdf)
- WCOAS, UCSD, October 2015.
- Kyoto Operator Algebra Seminar, RIMS, October 2015.
- Colloquium, Kyushu University, November 2015.
- Measured group theory, ESI, February 2016.
- Nordic Congress of Mathematics, Stockholm, March 2016.
- Seminar, École Normale Supérieure, April 2016.
- COSy, CRM, June 2016. (3 hours)
- Pacific RIM Conference on Mathematics 2016, Seoul National University, June 2016.
- MSJ-SI: Operator Algebras and Mathematical Physics, Tohoku University, August 2016. (3 hours)
- A continuum of C*-norms on B(H) \otimes B(H) and related tensor products
- A remark on fullness of some group measure space von Neumann algebras
- Finite-dimensional representations constructed from random walks
Back to the main Index.