- On injectivity and nuclearity for operator spaces (in collaboration
Duke Math. J.,
110 (2001), 489--521.
- Amenable actions and exactness for discrete groups,
C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. I Math., 330 (2000), 691--695.
- Homogeneity of the pure state space of
a separable C*-algebra
(in collaboration with Kishimoto and Sakai),
Canad. Math. Bull.,
46 (2003), 365--372.
- Solid von Neumann algebras,
192 (2004), 111--117.
- Amenable Actions And Applications,
of Mathematicians, Vol. II, 1563--1580,
Eur. Math. Soc., Zürich, 2006.
- Weak amenability of hyperbolic groups,
Groups Geom. Dyn., 2 (2008), 271--280.
- On a class of II_1 factors with at most one Cartan subalgebra
(in collaboration with Popa),
Ann. of Math. (2),
172 (2010), 713--749. arXiv:0706.3623
- Examples of groups which are not weakly amenable,
Kyoto J. Math., 52 (2012), 333--344.
- Is an irng singly generated as an ideal? (Handout.pdf)
- Introduction to Connes' embedding problem (4-hour minicourse)
- More on the fixed point property of semi-direct product groups
- Survey on the classification of von Neumann factors of type II1
- Connes's Embedding Problem and its equivalent (minicourse)
- Quantum correlations and Tsirelson's problem (Handout.pdf)
- Séminaire de géométrie et dynamique, ENS Lyon, December 2012.
- AmenAbility, EPFL, December 2012.
- Kansai Seminar, February 2013.
- C*-Algebras and Noncommutative Dynamics, Sde Boker (Israel), March 2013.
- CRM Colloquium, Montréal, April 2013.
- Operator Spaces, Harmonic Analysis and Quantum Probability,
ICMAT (Madrid), June 2013.
- PRIMA congress, Shanghai, June 2013.
- Fortifications of Kazhdan's property (4-hour minicourse)
- Analytic approximation properties for discrete groups (6-hour minicourse, Handwritten Notes)
- Continuous bundles of tracial von Neumann algebras
- Workshop on Operator Algebras, University of Tokyo, May 2013.
- Von Neumann Algebras and Measurable Group Theory, KU Leuven, July 2013.
- Dynamics, Geometry, and Operator Algebras, Texas A&M University, August 2013.
- C*-Algebren, Oberwolfach, August 2013.
- An amenable operator algebra which is not a C*-algebra
- Coarse geometry of discrete groups and applications
- Geometry of Moduli Space of Low Dimensional Manifolds, RIMS, November 2013. (2 hours)
Back to the main Index.