Agreement to mirror the EMIS-server of the EMS
This agreement lists the conditions under which the EMS agrees that the content of its EMIS-server http://www.emis.de is mirrored.
1. The mirror site will mirror the whole content of the EMIS-server, and not only parts of it. It will not allow further mirrors of it, all other sites wishing to mirror EMIS should contact the central server.
2. The agreement can be terminated by either side at any time. In particular, should the EMS decide it needs to charge a fee, the mirror site will either pay that fee or stop functioning as a mirror.
3. The mirror will be updated regulary, by an automatic procedure, described in the technical procedures documents.
4. The mirror site hereby and forever renounces any rights in the mirrored material, other than the right to distribute it freely by electronic means to all interested parties. The mirror site will encourage mathematicians to read the mirrored material and to make maximal mathematical use of it.
5. The URL (web address) of any mirror should be either www.emis., emis., or /EMIS/. Mirror sites are responsible for reserving and maintaining the corresponding domains.
The information in these directories is the intellectual property of the European Mathematical Society (EMS).
All rights reserved. No part of these WWW-pages may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without prior permission of the EMS, exept for personal use.
The copyright and intellectual property for the material of the Electronic Library of the EMS (ELibEMS) lies with the respective publishers and/or authors. These documents may be protected under international or national Copyright Laws. Permission to reproduce may be required.
No guarantee whatsoever is provided by the EMS. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from any defect or inaccuracy in this information or code.
With respect to documents available from this server, neither the EMS nor FIZ Karlsruhe nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the EMS or FIZ Karlsruhe. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the EMS or FIZ Karlsruhe, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
NOTICE: Anyone using this system consents to monitoring of this use by system or security personnel.