- Weak exactness for C*-algebras and application to condition (AO).
J. Funct. Anal. 264 (2013), 964-998.
- Examples of factors which have no Cartan subalgebras.
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 367 (2015), 7917-7937.
- On bi-exactness of discrete quantum groups.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2015, no. 11, 3619-3650.
- Some prime factorization results for free quantum group factors.
J. Reine Angew. Math. 722 (2017), 215-250.
- Free independence in ultraproduct von Neumann algebras and applications (with C. Houdayer).
J. London Math. Soc. 92 (2015), 163-177.
- Unique prime factorization and bicentralizer problem for a class of type III factors (with C. Houdayer).
Adv. Math. 305 (2017), 402-455.
- Bi-exact groups, strongly ergodic actions and group measure space type III factors with no central sequence (with C. Houdayer).
Comm. Math. Phys. 348 (2016), no. 3, 991-1015.
- Cartan subalgebras of tensor products of free quantum group factors with arbitrary factors.
- On fundamental groups of tensor product II_1 factors.
To appear in J. Inst. Math. Jussieu.
- Unique prime factorization for infinite tensor product factors.
To appear in J. Funct. Anal.
- Factoriality, Connes' type III invariants and fullness of amalgamated free product von Neumann algebras (with C. Houdayer).
To appear in Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A.