E-MAIL: arakawa at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Research Interest: Representation Theory, Vertex Algebras
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
RIMS Representation Theory Seminar
- (with A. Moreau) Joseph ideals and lisse minimal W-algebras, arXiv:1506.00710[math.RT].
- (with W. Wang) Modular affine vertex algebras and baby Wakimoto modules, arXiv:1503.00395 [math.QA], to appear in the proceedings volume on the 2012-2014 Southeastern Lie Theory Workshops.
(with A. Molev) Explicit generators in rectangular affine W-algebras of type A, arXiv:1403.1017 [math.RT].
- Rationality of W-algebras: principal nilpotent cases, Ann. Math. 182 (2015), 565-604.
- Rationality of admissible affine vertex algebras in the category O, arXiv:1207.4857[math.QA], to appear in Duke Math. J.
- Two-sided BGG resolutions of admissible representations, Represent. Theory 18 (2014), 183-222.
- (with C.-H. Lam and H. Yamada) Zhu's algebra, C_2-algebra and C_2-cofiniteness of parafermion vertex operator algebras, Adv. Math., vol.264 (2014), 261--295.
- (with T. Kuwabara and F. Malikov) Localization of affine W-algebras, Comm. Math. Phys, April 2015, Volume 335, Issue 1, pp 143-182.
- W-algebras at the critical level, Contemp. Math., 565, 1--14, 2012.
- Rationality of Bershadsky-Polyakov vertex algebras, Comm. Math. Phys., October 2013, Volume 323, Issue 2, pp 627-633.
- Associated varieties of modules over Kac-Moody algebras and $C_2$-cofiniteness of W-algebras, Int. Math. Res. Not. (2015), published online.
- A remark on the $C_2$-cofiniteness condition on vertex algebras, Math. Z. vol. 270, no. 1-2, 559-575, 2012.
- (with F. Malikov) A vertex algebra attached to the flag manifold and Lie algebra cohomology, AIP Conf. Proc. 1243, pp. 151-164, 2009, arXiv:0911.0922 [math.AG].
- (with P. Fiebig) The linkage principle for restricted critical level representations of affine Kac-Moody algebras, Compos. Math., 148, 1787--1810, 2012.
- (with F. Malikov) A chiral Borel-Weil-Bott theorem, Adv. Math., 229 (2012) 2908-2949.
- (with P. Fiebig) On the restricted Verma modules at the critical level, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 364 (2012), 4683-4712.
- (with D. Chebotarov and F. Malikov) Algebras of twisted chiral differential operators and affine localization of $g$-modules, Sel. Math. New Ser., vol.17, no. 1, 1-46, 2011.
- Representation theory of W-algebras, II, Adv. Stud. Pure Math. 61(2011), 51--90.
- Characters of representations of affine Kac-Moody Lie algebras at the critical level, arXiv:0706.1817v2 [math.QA].
- Representation Theory of W-Algebras, Invent. Math., Vol. 169 (2007), no. 2, 219--320.
- A New Proof of the Kac-Kazhdan Conjecture, Int. Math. Res. Not. 2006. Art. ID 27091, 5 pages.
- Representation Theory of Superconformal Algebras and the Kac-Roan-Wakimoto Conjecture, Duke Math. J., Vol. 130 (2005), No. 3, 435-478.
- Vanishing of cohomology associated to quantized Drinfeld-Sokolov reduction, Int. Math. Res. Not. 2004, no.15, 730--767.
- Drinfeld functor and finite-dimensional representations of Yangian, Comm. Math. Phys. 205 (1999), no. 1, 1--18.
- (with T. Suzuki) Duality between $sl_n(C)$ and the degenerate affine Hecke algebra, J. Algebra 209 (1998), no. 1, 288--304.
- (wih T. Suzuki and A. Tsuchiya) Degenerate double affine Hecke algebra and conformal field theory. Topological field theory, primitive forms and related topics (Kyoto, 1996), 1--34, Progr. Math., 160, Birkhauser, 1998.
- (with T. Nakanishi, K. Oshima and A. Tsuchiya) Spectral decomposition of path space in solvable lattice model. Comm. Math. Phys. 181 (1996), no. 1, 157--182.