Curriculum for graduate students
The current curriculum for graduate studies is as follows:
Basic theories (the first year of the master course)
Seminars on basic theories of computer science.
- Mathematical Logic
- Formal Languages, Automata and Compilers
- Denotational Semantics, Domain Theory and Category Theory
- Rewriting Systems, Algebraic Models
- Parallel Computation, Concurrency
- Lambda Calculus, Type Theory and Functional Languages
- Computer Archtecture
Seminars for Master and Doctrate Theses
Thesis seminars are arranged on an individual basis according to the students' interests.
There also are seminar slots, for topics related to computer science.Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University, 606-8502 Japan.